Monday, June 12, 2006

Mahathir vs Abdullah Badawi. According to the Khairy Chronicles

Raja Petra Kamarudin has published the 33rd instalment of The Khairy Chronicles.

The Battle Begins: The Mahathir attack - Caesar becomes Brutus


Again, part 33 is hearsay just like parts 1-32. But I have to say - based solely on the fact that there has to be some sort of ulterior motive why Tun M would launch such a scathing attack on Pak Lah's administration - that the Khairy Chronicles helped me connect the dotted lines (and this shouldn't preclude the fact that there's still a fair chance that the dotted lines are completely wrong!).

The Khairy Chronicles pt 33 has made one prediction that it can't back out though. That there will be a state Menteri Besar (MB) that will spearhead Tun M's charge against Pak Lah's administration. I will consider the Khairy Chronicles reliable and dependable if this prediction becomes fact in the near future. In the meantime, my bets are on Khir Toyo in Selangor.

I've posted this today in the comments of the previous Mahathir vs Abdullah Badawi posting. I'll post it again here:

At 6/12/2006 2:23 PM, seantang said...

Today in the Star online: Dr M: I want wrongs set right.

There's a raft of quotes from Dr M in this article. He rehashes all the statements he has made since his tirade began. From APs and MV Augusta to the Crooked Bridge... it is my opinion that all these are just pieces of his elaborate smokescreen.

The wily Tun does however, subtly reveal another part of his root concern.

This excerpt from the aricle is what I'm referring to:

“But something has gone very wrong, and I hope Abdullah will do something about it,” he said, implying that there were elements of external control in the administration of the Government.

No comments: