Friday, July 14, 2006

Behind Mahathir vs Abdullah, there's Najib vs Khairy

This is an interesting article from Singapore's Today newspaper.

Hmmmm... some of you might realise I don't read much else ;p in Singapore. But it's free, and it gets delivered to my office at lunchtime. Besides, every 80 cents I save not buying The Straits Times is 80 cents I get to put aside for the COE to my dream Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.

Anyway, it's one of the few mainstream articles by a journalist (instead of a PAS Vice President) that links Khairy to the whole thing, and formalises the possible rivalry between him and Najib to become the future PM of Malaysia.

Never mind if the article is fact based or pure conjecture. Give it a read as
it's a good summary about what's been going on for the past couple of months. And with Tun M and AAB due to return to Malaysia soon, a refresher is useful to prep us for the next round of Politikus ala Malaysia.

No comments: