Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

I hope everyone had a satisfactory new year's countdown. The Thais sure did a 'bang up' job [pun intended] preparing for it... with 2 dead, many more injured. Anyway, it's my birthday today, errr... yesterday... [yes, on 31st December]..., and I'm not getting any younger. So please bear with me if I don't sound very chipper about this whole new year thing.

It's been a so-so year for me and the people important to me. Health has been an issue in 2006, and is something I pray improves next year.

Money has been okay.. economy's good this year, but there is [of course] much room to improve for a salary slave like me. I still can't afford a dang car in this ridiculous car-hating country.

And lastly, romance... sigh... I guess you'll know it's looking up when you notice this blog being updated less and less. Judging from the large number of posts this month (Dec 06), don't hold your breath, but here's to hoping ;p

So, to another year of blogging, calling a spade a spade, and using the damn thing to dig between the lines.

Cheers. Have a good holiday.

No comments: